• Discussioni create:  0
  • Post totali:  29
  • Reputazione:   10
  • Punti:  29
  • Miglior heroquester:  0
  • Connesso:  

4 ore fa, HeroQuestFrance dice:

I'm going to answer you all.

So first the video I've made is not official. Unfortunalety you do not have news in your country that's why when I come here sometimes.
I think it's terrible to be in the darkness.
That's not the case in France where I maintain the updates about the development of the game for more than a year in my forum into a dedicaded topic :

1535024873-update-topic-of-the-developem

(I update each time with the date and hour at the end of the message)
By the way, here's a screenshot of my forum where I announce I've received the first package (and I got the second the following day) :

1535023180-hq25screenshotnews.jpg

It was on monday. I took photos of the board and was promising a video on the next day for the french backers.
So when I read it's a "strike back of GameZone Miniatures" to an association's message spread by Lanzanos ... no it's not.
The truth is you do not know at all what's going on and it's also a terrible coincidence.

Anyway the facts are here :

- We are finalizing the demo sets for all countries. It will take some more weeks. E-minis will handle in the shops the demo games in Spain.
In Germany, it's Gamezone Miniatures Germany, and myself in France.
I don't know for your country and the others. I can ask the team if you want. 

My team is working hard and our objective is to offer the best quality for the demo set and the final product of course.

- I have a written authorization of Ludofilia since april 2018 to present the game.
I also clarified the situation with the juridic service of Hasbro France.
So now, I just wait for the third package to complete the demo set and I already started to organize a planning with clubs & associations who want to playtest the game.
We need to rework some stuffs first. I've check the cards and once in the hands, I saw 3 details to change. Not a big deal but we have to fix it.

-  I am also allowed to say exactly what we need to terminate this game once and for all.
So this week Rafa is working on the layout of the rulebook.
We need to work on the 2 adventure books and on the heroic rules sheets. Yes, it will take some months, no need to hide it.
We try to do our best. you cannot imagine all the problems encountered, all the modifications that GZ did in the rules, what they added and still keep secret some stuff.

-The dice problem is solved. The company sent new dices to GZ.

- There are now 19 new characters, all with their own name instead of the 15 planed.

- There is a new spell card package, called "Bloody cards", a bonus package for the spells. You decide before starting an adventure if your spells are costing you mind points or life points.

I will show more and more in the next videos.

Ma ancora a prendere in giro le persone ???? Forse non avete ancora capito che la pazienza è finita e la gente è molto arrabbiata (per non usare altri termini più eloquenti) sono più di 4 anni che continuate questa farsa ora bastaaaa!!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Gruppo:  Membri
  • Discussioni create:  0
  • Post totali:  62
  • Reputazione:   35
  • Punti:  62
  • Miglior heroquester:  3
  • Connesso:  

Fatemi capire, si parla ancora di demo? 

Avrei preferito un gioco semi-scadente quattro anni fa che continuare a leggere messaggi di speranza di un ipotetico gioco perfetto.

Questa situazione mi fa ricordare un mio affittuario che non paga da sei mesi e dopo una lunga latitanza, si è fatto sentire incessantemente perché ha ricevuto una convocazione dal giudice per lo sfratto.

Ormai le parole sono morte, dato che è crollato il rapporto fiduciario. L'unica azione credibile sarebbe quella di iniziare a spedire il gioco, anche solamente ai backers spagnoli (in assenza di materiale tradotto e stampato).

Anni fa ci hanno rotto le scatole pretendendo di farci pagare le spese di spedizione entro una data prestabilita per un gioco ancora non ultimato. Ed ora chiedono ancora tempo? I rapporti tra privati sono paritari e siamo molto delusi dalla vostra gestione.

Ci è stato rubato un sogno che è stato trasformato in un incubo, specialmente per alcuni che hanno finanziato il progetto con un discreto importo.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  2
  • Post totali:  44
  • Reputazione:   33
  • Punti:  43
  • Connesso:  

@HeroQuestFrance

sorry my English...but..

I have not lost hope ... but you understand that for you that you have privileged contacts is normal ... but for the Italian community it's definitely too late ... the thing that hurts the most is the silence ...
ok let's admit that what you have shown me is true ... in your opinion ... if a part of the bakers is now legal ... what will happen to the project ... possible that Mr. Dionisio can not change his mind sending that who has now ... I for example pay a second expedition ... for the rest of the game not yet ready ... the solutions are there ... but it is the way of acting that is shady ...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  73
  • Post totali:  5458
  • Reputazione:   791
  • Punti:  6052
  • Miglior heroquester:  74
  • Connesso:  

Are you coscient that with a 4 years delay, tell to backers: "We present the game to associations and club to playtest it" is one of the badder things to say?

Before starting a crowdfunding, a serious producer has the game core rules ready and tested.

This is not the case. So, the steps in the shadows have been planned by early phases of this awful project.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  1
  • Post totali:  47
  • Reputazione:   51
  • Punti:  45
  • Connesso:  

Playtest... Demo... ??? 

Adesso sono convinto a spendere altri 13€ :BangHead:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  7
  • Post totali:  662
  • Reputazione:   378
  • Punti:  682
  • Miglior heroquester:  22
  • Connesso:  

9 ore fa, HeroQuestFrance dice:

I'm going to answer you all.

So first the video I've made is not official. Unfortunalety you do not have news in your country that's why when I come here sometimes.
I think it's terrible to be in the darkness.
That's not the case in France where I maintain the updates about the development of the game for more than a year in my forum into a dedicaded topic :

1535024873-update-topic-of-the-developem

(I update each time with the date and hour at the end of the message)
By the way, here's a screenshot of my forum where I announce I've received the first package (and I got the second the following day) :

1535023180-hq25screenshotnews.jpg

It was on monday. I took photos of the board and was promising a video on the next day for the french backers.
So when I read it's a "strike back of GameZone Miniatures" to an association's message spread by Lanzanos ... no it's not.
The truth is you do not know at all what's going on and it's also a terrible coincidence.

Anyway the facts are here :

- We are finalizing the demo sets for all countries. It will take some more weeks. E-minis will handle in the shops the demo games in Spain.
In Germany, it's Gamezone Miniatures Germany, and myself in France.
I don't know for your country and the others. I can ask the team if you want. 

My team is working hard and our objective is to offer the best quality for the demo set and the final product of course.

- I have a written authorization of Ludofilia since april 2018 to present the game.
I also clarified the situation with the juridic service of Hasbro France.
So now, I just wait for the third package to complete the demo set and I already started to organize a planning with clubs & associations who want to playtest the game.
We need to rework some stuffs first. I've check the cards and once in the hands, I saw 3 details to change. Not a big deal but we have to fix it.

-  I am also allowed to say exactly what we need to terminate this game once and for all.
So this week Rafa is working on the layout of the rulebook.
We need to work on the 2 adventure books and on the heroic rules sheets. Yes, it will take some months, no need to hide it.
We try to do our best. you cannot imagine all the problems encountered, all the modifications that GZ did in the rules, what they added and still keep secret some stuff.

-The dice problem is solved. The company sent new dices to GZ.

- There are now 19 new characters, all with their own name instead of the 15 planed.

- There is a new spell card package, called "Bloody cards", a bonus package for the spells. You decide before starting an adventure if your spells are costing you mind points or life points.

I will show more and more in the next videos.

Ahahahah!!!

I’m thinking only 3 words: “A...medieval...remedy...” (cit. from an italian translation).

Non c'è prezzo per la miticità!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  30
  • Post totali:  322
  • Reputazione:   91
  • Punti:  370
  • Miglior heroquester:  9
  • Connesso:  

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  47
  • Post totali:  701
  • Reputazione:   147
  • Punti:  715
  • Miglior heroquester:  15
  • Connesso:  

Se interessa ancora a qualcuno....sinceramente a me interessa farla pagare cara a chi ci ha preso in giro...troppo arrabbiato...

Dark Omen

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  1
  • Post totali:  17
  • Reputazione:   23
  • Punti:  21
  • Miglior heroquester:  0
  • Connesso:  

Io non capisco... non capirò mai probabilmente.

Se non vioi o non puoi far uscire il gioco, a che pro chiedere ancora soldi? Per questionidi "credibilità" e allingare ancora il brodo per aspettare ipotetiche scadenze o prescrizioni?

Io se fossi in malafede non mi farei più sentire, come azienda entrerei in stato catatonico e mi renderei invisibile.

Veramente, non me ne capacito.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  47
  • Post totali:  701
  • Reputazione:   147
  • Punti:  715
  • Miglior heroquester:  15
  • Connesso:  

Boh.....continuano i video aggiornamenti....chi vuo provare a dare un risposta .....:wacko:

Dark Omen

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Flash rimosso da importante e importante questo discussione
  • Flash rimosso da importante questa discussione