Messaggi raccomandati

• Gruppo:  Membri
  • Discussioni create:  1
  • Post totali:  25
  • Reputazione:   4
  • Punti:  28
  • Miglior heroquester:  0
  • Connesso:  

Bello il concept del mago,.....ma anche qui come il barbaro certe angolazioni sono starne e lasciano a desiderare alcune proporzioni.....

Cattura.jpg

Puoi sempre ricorrere al microonde però....!!!  :laughing6:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  5
  • Post totali:  341
  • Reputazione:   144
  • Punti:  356
  • Miglior heroquester:  8
  • Connesso:  

Riassunto in inglese dell'intervista by fanhammer

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1342757/news-about-proyect-25032013

I've also heard the interview with Dionisio, the owner of Gamezone.

It's an, let's call it amateurish, one hour long interview and the sound quality far far from ideal.

But it's straight from the horse's mouth so I will try to resume some of what was said.

Please forgive any possible mistake, mistranslation or rephrasing that I might do.

Also please be aware that Gamezone has a history of not doing exactly what has been said before, so don't hold your breath about any promises made.

FanHammer: Since I posted on my blog that I was doing this interview, there is all this people asking incessantly about it. I think you didn't really know what you were getting into when you started with this Heroquest project.

Dionisio: It's inevitable. There was a joke that we used to make that if this was not done for so many years than it must have some sort of curse attached to it. And it was true, when we opened the Heroquest tomb all hell broke loose. But it's ok.

Then they talk about the dice, and that they have 8 sides, two of them being critical hit and critical failure and those two are less likely to come out that the other six sides. The dice work and are already being produced (I'm not sure if he means "are already being produced" or "are already produced").

The cards will have a special size, that is not in used by anyone else on the market. Dionisio confirms that he is working with the printing companies for several months now, but he will not confirm nor deny if everything is already sent to be printed. His words are something like "I will not say that until everything is all finished and we are happy with it". What he did say is that they are not as advanced as they would like to be at this time.

The plastic counters and doors are all manufactured and ready to put in the final boxes.

After that they talk about the 15 additional heroes, and Dionisio says that they tried to make different heroes than the ones that are always in this kind of games. Forget about the usual rpg classes, we will have an ex-nightclub bouncer that always dreamed of being a wizard and bought a big and heavy spellbook that he uses to club down his foes with when he cannot make some of the spells work. We also have a dwarf assassin that uses poisoned weapons, and an Elf that as been convicted and as to wear a mask and serve as mercenary for hire, as long as the sentence lasts.

About the rules and the testing. Dionisio says that he made the rules himself but there were obviously other people helping him revise it and giving opinions about them. The rules are finished and have been tested, but there is always room for small improvements right up to the time that they will be sent to the printers. Then they talk about the advanced rules, called Heroic rules. These Heroic rules are optional and can be used from the very start by more experienced players.

About the official updates on their website Dionisio says that they will try to do it more, and that the reason that they don't do it more often is because every time they say something everybody gets all worked up with it (he said "Hyped up, and too much hype is not a good thing"). They want to start to make regular updates when they are positively sure about the shipping date, but this weekend they will update the green bars on the november chart to show the project’s current status.

This was their first crowdfunding, and if they do anything similar in the future they will have to have everything much more advance even before beginning.

Dionisio does not want to announce a shipping date until he is 100% sure he can fulfill it, or it will cause even more anger from the backers. He assures that they are working as fast as they can to make it happen, but that they tried to rush the project before to get it done by christmas 2014 and it costed them lots of mistakes, setbacks and even more delays. So now they try to pace themselves and not make any more mistakes.

They are still manufacturing miniatures, but all of them are already designed in 3D and awaiting in queue to be produced.

The miniatures will come in parts in the box and will have to be assembled at home before starting to play the game, but it will be very easy to assemble.

This last week they were producing Chaos Warriors. The Drrakks will be the last ones to be produced and they will be orange.

The first 50 missions are finished but the other 50 are still being written and tested. There will be random events, like ambushes and others, between missions.

Every miniature, and miniature part, that comes in the box will be for sale later in the online store.

The pdf of the rules will be available to download from their website only after they ship the boxes to the backers.

The last question was from a very emotional fan that said that 25 years ago he was delighted with the old Heroquest and completely overjoyed with what he found in he box, and asks if Dionisio thinks that this new Heroquest will be able to replicate that feeling today?

Dionisio reply's that he thinks so, and that all the waiting will be rewarded with an unforgettable game when they finally open the box.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Post totali:  126
  • Reputazione:   27
  • Punti:  137
  • Miglior heroquester:  1
  • Connesso:  

a me l'hype l'ha fatto aumentare anche questa intervista [emoji23]

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  4
  • Post totali:  317
  • Reputazione:   266
  • Punti:  320
  • Miglior heroquester:  28
  • Connesso:  

Puoi sempre ricorrere al microonde però....!!!  

:laughing6:

Dovrebbero includere un mini microonde per miniature in tutti i pledge level 3  :laughing6: :laughing6:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  7
  • Post totali:  662
  • Reputazione:   378
  • Punti:  682
  • Miglior heroquester:  22
  • Connesso:  

Scusate, un riassuntone per chi non ha voglia di leggersi quelle che teme essere le ennesime chiacchiere...??

Già so' stato alla via crucis!

Non c'è prezzo per la miticità!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  14
  • Post totali:  1177
  • Reputazione:   294
  • Punti:  1276
  • Miglior heroquester:  19
  • Connesso:  

Peccato per il mago, sembra più un samurai con quei capelli.

Scusate, un riassuntone per chi non ha voglia di leggersi quelle che teme essere le ennesime chiacchiere...??

Ecco qua: bla, bla, bla dovete aspettare ancora chissà quanto.

- Aspetta, ma se vado a Zero Punti Mente cosa succede?

- Diventi una donna!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  12
  • Post totali:  243
  • Reputazione:   26
  • Punti:  256
  • Miglior heroquester:  3
  • Connesso:  

Il mago sembra realmente il Monk di Diablo 3 con un daibo in mano

" I have no master. I am chaos. "

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  2
  • Post totali:  169
  • Reputazione:   108
  • Punti:  169
  • Miglior heroquester:  4
  • Connesso:  

Riassunto delle puntate precedenti Dionisio ha toppato clamorosamente dicendo che il gioco usciva a fine dicembre 2014 quindi ha adottato una nuova strategia dirà la data di consegna il giorno prima che hanno finito tutto

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Post totali:  126
  • Reputazione:   27
  • Punti:  137
  • Miglior heroquester:  1
  • Connesso:  

ha detto pure che questo weekend aggiornerà il famoso grafico "stato avanzamento lavori"... che le regole avranno pure una variante eroica, che le dimensioni delle carte non sarà quella" standard" e che 50 quest sono pronte e testate e 50 in fase di scrittura/testing

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Discussioni create:  7
  • Post totali:  662
  • Reputazione:   378
  • Punti:  682
  • Miglior heroquester:  22
  • Connesso:  

ha detto pure che questo weekend aggiornerà il famoso grafico "stato avanzamento lavori"... che le regole avranno pure una variante eroica, che le dimensioni delle carte non sarà quella" standard" e che 50 quest sono pronte e testate e 50 in fase di scrittura/testing

Le stesse cose che ha detto la settimana scorsa all'utente francese...

Non c'è prezzo per la miticità!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Flash rimosso da importante e importante questo discussione
  • Flash rimosso da importante questa discussione