Valnar Nightrunner

New Prototype Models in Paper Minis

2 ore fa, The MasTer dice:

Great, @Valnar Nightrunner, as usual. Upload it in The Forge! (La Fucina)

Thanks @The MasTer. Well, this project isn't finished, there is more to do, in fact, I actually have here with me the true paper mini of Morcar / Zargon. I will post some A4 sheets in the Forge, more easy to download and to print. 😉

True Morcar 01.png

And here we are with the Gargoyle. Note that isn't the Prototype Paper Model, but the paint of this plastic one is amazing in stone texture. I'll do the Prototype metal one later.

Gargouille 1.png

It's now GREENSKINS time !! Here is the "remake" of the Prototype Metal mini of the Goblin, you'll find no less but 10 Goblins in the Paper Models Goblins sheet. Below, here is the "before / after" Goblin paper mini :

Gobelin Avant Après.png

In order to have Goblins kicked ass in the best way, here is the new Orc Paper Model with its "before / after" pic :

Orque Avant Après.png

Hi all !

Well... I was not so proud of my Barbarian, so, here is the new one (in a "before after"). And below, here is the new Fimir.

Rogar PM V2 Avant Après.png

Fimir Avant Après.png

HI ALL !

Here we are withe the Skeleton (before / after), but the result is not as better as I expected. 😕

Anyway, here it is :

Squelette Avant Après.png

And now, here is the METAL prototype model of the Gargoyle. I'll be honnest, I don't like this model, and I don't like the plastic one too... Because, to me, this is an awful "clone" of the nightmarous Greater Demon of Khorne, the Blood Thirster. But, indeed, the painting of this model was amazing. So, here is a "Gargoyle" more closer of the Greater Demon of Khorne.

Khorne 1.png

Now, with the Mummy, all models from the original box are made. I'll do the paper models from the other boxes later. 😁

Momie Avant Après.png